AARAM 2020 - Program Registration
Program Guidelines for AARAM 2020.
Guidelines are created to give opportunity to performers of all talent level and to encourage new performers. Please DO NOT plan to perform more than allotted time limit. The REGISTRATION LINK WILL BE DISABLED as soon as the slots are filled up. No registration will be allowed after the deadline.
- Performance should only be in Tamil or English
- Each Participant limited to 2 performances (can be either 1 solo and 1 group or 2 groups)
- Solo Performance: Max 3 minutes (4 Entries only)
- Group Performance (2 to 4 participants) : Max 5 minutes
- Group Performance ( 5 to 10 participants) : Max 10 minutes
- Coordinated performance (More than 10 participants) : Max 20 minutes (Two Entries only)
- Performance details (Ex: list of Songs) must be provided to avoid conflict.
- The Form can accept only a Max size of 10MB. If your file size is bigger than 10MB, Please email it to email@example.com with your Name on the subject.
- All participants are expected to be on time during the event day. The event is held at Birmingham Hindu Temple on April 18th 2020. If any of your participant will be late due to other tournaments or have conflicts, for better scheduling the program slots please contact the youth committee.
- The Special requirements requested while registration will be provided based on availability. Youth Committee will confirm your requirements accordingly.
- Last date to register for the AARAM 2020 is March 23rd 2020
Please send any questions regarding the program to firstname.lastname@example.org